BEGIN IT.

Never waste time without trying what you have in your mind. Every success begins from a trial.

 

We as humans definitely will have our list of goals. It can be categorized in various forms such as personal desires, passion, hobbies, and ambitions. Most of it will be failed due to our insecurities or hesitations. It took deep courage for me to even type this out. Finally, I began it. All of us will have a little desire to begin something and finish it with great success. Randomly, that is how my writing starts too. Being a writer was my passion and after many years finally I tried. Overthinking stopped me from doing it and  did not let me come out of my comfort zone. At least, Better late than never. 👍
Most people have this question in their mind, "Am I qualified for this?', "Can I do this?", "Is someone going to laugh at me?". These are the common questions and also a step of avoidance from what we wanted to do. But why most of us do not question ourselves "How do we know the results without even trying it?". That’s where you get your boost. Hesitance may look minor, but it is the major obstacle for us to begin anything in our life. The only way to overcome this is just trying it out. Trying doesn’t mean you have to tell everyone what you going to do. It is totally not necessary to publicize it.  
You can always keep things private and hidden until you get comfortable about them. This how we slowly build our confidence. It is totally fine to take time and start slow. The most important thing is giving importance to what we love and start doing it. It can be a total mess in the beginning and you may feel like giving up. Remember we do not learn everything with our first try. We learn better when we keep doing it and also keep trying it.  Plan things slowly and be consistent with it. Consistency shows how much you are into it. We should always keep in my mind that everything start within us. Begin to focus on incremental changes and improvement. We are not going to develop a positive, worthwhile habit overnight. Therefore, change your emotions, accept your failures and always remember that feelings and thoughts are temporary and subjective. 
Smile and Start Doing It, Be consistent.   
 
💓
 

Comments

  1. "Change your emotions, accept your failures and always remember that feelings and thoughts are temporary and subjective." this made me smile and I can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SELF-LOVE

MOVE ON